hands pottery,hands pottery fairfield ct,hands pottery,hands pottery nottingham,hands pottery victoria bc,clay hands pottery,hands on pottery gillette wy,clay hands pottery clarence,happy hands pottery,hands on pottery coupon,crafty hands pottery midleton
old hands pottery
Went to a pottery opening this evening that featured two old hands in Minnesota pottery- Bob Briscoe and Dick Cooter. The pots were great and the place was mobbed!
 
My purchase decision came down to these three vases by Dick Cooter. All wood fired. All with distinct individual qualities. Naomi and I chose different ones. Other folks were standing near. Three women chose the same pot as Naomi. The one man chose the same pot as me.

So before I post my pot, which would you have chosen? Our purchase is still wrapped in paper. I'll unwrap and post it later after we've heard from a few others.
Next
This is the most recent post.
Previous
Older Post

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top